The M3+ is Performance Elevated. DYE’s new M3+ with MOS Air is a superior performer in every way, combining new design and new advancements with tried-and-true features to deliver a marker ready to elevate your game to the next level. Based on the legendary DM series platform, the new M3+ has been designed and built with state-of-the-art technology, new innovative features and improved convenience. Confidence is built right in thanks to the all-new DYE Slide Lock Airport ASA, updated FL-21 Bolt System with all-new Flex Face Bolt Tip, refined 4th Generation Patented Eye Pipe System, new BWing21 Solenoid Housing, all-new BWing21 Mag-Reach Trigger Blade, all-new UL-S 2-Piece Barrel System + much more.
The FL-21 Bolt System with an all-new 2-Stage Flex Face Bolt Tip sets a new standard for dependability and performance. Designed to operate across the widest range of extreme conditions, the FL-21 bolt provides unmatched performance without sacrificing reliability. The reimagined bolt and valve operation delivers dwell independence breech pressure insensitivity and active recoil cancellation. These precision design elements give the player unequalled consistency. The FL-21 Bolt also delivers superior air efficiency and shot quality. The ultra-low operating pressure, Flex Face Bolt Tip and refined bolt cycle renders a smooth and quiet shot, in addition to the ability to shoot extremely fragile paint. Redesigned with simplicity in mind, the traditional LPR has been replaced with optimized flow control and uniformed force bias, boosting reliability and performance, as well as simplifying service. Through advancements and feedback, the new Flex Face Bolt features a 2-stage firing cycle allowing for a slow, soft first stage for optimal paint handling and speed boost second stage to maximize valve lift operation. The new FL-21 Bolt System combined with the proven M Series platform is the next level of advanced performance.
DYE’s Slide Lock AirPort (SLAP) ASA is all-new for the M3+. The new enclosed SLAP design provides longterm dependability in a rugged and easy-to-operate package. The shielded design has no button to operate, no knob to turn and no lever to get snagged. All critical operations are protected by the Slide Lock Cover. Simply press and slide the lock cover back to engage the air supply with ease.
The Hyper 6s Pro with coil spring, improved air dynamics, and simplified serviceability, breathes life into the M3+ and FL-21 bolt. The 4th Generation Eye Pipe System, quick release bolt, and free wire connectors make service fast and effortless.
The MOSair OS system provides intuitive navigation and control over precision tuning and vital real time feedback. Features like an internal pressure sensor, multiple player profiles, high contrast play screens, power control options, as well as Cable Free Charging and wireless Air Sync are just a few examples of DYE’s commitment to innovation and the ultimate player experience.
Staying true to DYE’s design theory, the ergonomic design of the M3+ is unmatched. The UL frame hourglass design, full wrap, dual density Sticky Grips, Bwing21 Mag-Reach Trigger, and SLAP ASA gives the player absolute comfort and control. An improved, refined and dynamic modern body design creating uniform stability, and the nearly endless performance features inside and out make DYE’s superior craftsmanship unmistakable. An extraordinary combination of style, technology, comfort and capability have helped make the M3+ the most elevated performance marker in paintball.
Luxury Design and Ergonomic Construction
- No exposed screws or plates
- All aluminum construction
- Low profile design
- UL 45 frame with full wrap sticky grips
- Dual density, micro texture grips
- Best ergonomics in industry
- Simple joystick OS operation and navigation
- 2 tool assembly
- Hard form gun case with EVA foam lining for secure protection
QUICK FEATURE VIEW:
- FL-21 Bolt
- Flex Face Bolt Tip
- Quick Release Bolt
- SLAP ASA Slide Lock AirPort
- 4th Gen Eye Pipe System
- BWing21 Solenoid Housing
- BWing21 Mag-Reach Trigger Blade
- MOSair Operating System
- Prism Interface
- Internal Pressure Sensor
- Rechargeable Battery
- VOKE Compatible
- Freewire Connectors
- UL 45 Frame
- Sticky Grips
- Hyper 6s Pro
- Lockdwn2 Clamping Feed Neck
- Colored O-Rings
- Low Profile Design
- DYE UL-s Barrel Back with UL-s 8" Tip Porting
FL-21 bolt with all-new 2-Stage Flex Face Bolt Tip
- Dwell independent
- High efficiency
- Active recoil cancellation
- 2-stage bolt speed
- Soft bolt face
- Ultra-low operating PSI (about 115psi)
- Air supply cut off in solenoid
- Minimized chamber expansion
- Handles extremely fragile paint
- Operates in extreme conditions
- The FL-21 Bolt System with an all-new 2-Stage Flex Face Bolt Tip sets a new standard for dependability and performance. Designed to operate across the widest range of extreme conditions, the FL-21 bolt provides unmatched performance without sacrificing reliability. The reimagined bolt and valve operation delivers a liner force bias ratio, dwell independence and breech pressure insensitivity. These precision design elements give the player unequalled consistency. The FL-21 Bolt also delivers superior air efficiency, and shot quality. The ultra-low operating pressure, Flex Face Bolt Tip and refined bolt cycle renders a smooth and quiet shot, in addition to the ability to shoot extremely fragile paint. Redesigned with simplicity in mind, the traditional LPR has been replaced with optimized flow control and uniformed force bias, boosting reliability and performance, as well as simplifying service. Through advancements and feedback, the new Flex Face Bolt that features a 2-stage firing cycle allowing for a slow, soft first stage for optimal paint handling and speed boost second stage to maximize valve lift operation. The new FL-21 Bolt System combined with the proven M Series platform is the next level of advanced performance.
Flex Face Bolt Tip
- 2-stage bolt speed
- Soft bolt face
- Accommodates the most fragile paint
- The all-new 2-Stage Flex Face Bolt Tip within the FL-21 Bolt System maintains ideal bolt speed throughout the bolt cycle. A slow, soft first stage for optimal paint handling and a second stage with a speed boost to maximize valve lift operation. The all-new Flex Face soft tip bolt ensures the most fragile paint will be gently carried through the breech, and helps protect irregularly shaped paint from being clipped through the firing cycle.
Quick Release Bolt
- Push button
- Quick access
- The proven Quick Release Bolt Assembly is a robust steel gate system that securely hold the bolt in place. A simple push button system allows the user to remove and re-install the bolt kit in seconds. Standard maintenance has never been easier or more accessible.
SLAP ASA Slide Lock AirPort
- Patent pending design
- East to use
- Slide On/Off operation
- Dependable shielded cover and reliable design
- Aluminum construction
- Only adjustable ASA in class
- DYE’s Slide Lock AirPort (SLAP) ASA is all-new for the M3+. The new enclosed SLAP design provides longterm dependability in a rugged and easy-to-operate package. The shielded design has no button to operate, no knob to turn and no lever to get snagged. All critical operations are protected by the Slide Lock Cover. Simply press and slide the lock cover back to engage the air supply with ease.
4th Gen Eye Pipe – Breech System
- 4th generation
- Durable self-cleaning system
- Protection from damaging breech ware
- New independent integrated leaf spring detents
- Eliminates bulky eye plates and small easily stripped mounting screws
- Compatible with M2, M3, DSR and Rize Series markers
- DYE’s patented Eye Pipe System moves into its 4th generation of refinement with updated breech geometry and independent detents designed to accommodate a wide range of paint sizes including extremely small paint. There are many important features of the Eye Pipe System. It shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint. The thick durable polycarbonate pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle creating a self-cleaning operation that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech. Your marker stays protected from harsh environments eliminating permanent performance hindering breech wear. The new shape of the independent leaf spring detents are integrated into the Eye Pipe preventing double feeds and chopped paint, all while eliminating the need for bulky exterior eye plates.
BWing21 Mag-Reach Trigger Blade
- BWing21 Trigger Blade profile
- Reach trigger blade adjustment
- Increased leverage and speed on trigger
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback
- Originally released as free, limited concept design on DYE LAB, the BWing21 Trigger Blade gained undeniable popularity. Thanks to direct feedback from the paintball community, DYE now includes the BWing21 Trigger Blade on its flagship marker, the M3+. The design promotes a lower perch on the trigger that creates greater leverage. The raised mid-point and tip of the trigger blade offers positive contact points for increased trigger feedback against our finger tips.
BWing21 Solenoid Housing
- Modified supply and vent flow helping regulate and optimize bolt speed and response time. With improved air control, the BWing21 Solenoid Housing offers a more reliable operation and reduced air consumption to cycle the M3+.
MOS Air Operating System
- 5 player profiles
- 3 Training modes
- 7 play screen options
- 3 custom boot screen storage
- Double tap power off option
- Service alert system
- Extended battery life
- Cable free charging
- DYE’s Method Operating System Air allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the M3+ for the ultimate playing experience. The operator gains unrestricted access to precision tuning, and unsurpassed performance. The 5-way Joystick, high definition OLED display screen, and multiple profiles provide an intuitive user interface. The optimized MOS program logic ensures lightning fast response time, and long battery life. The Freewire connector pins ensure communication between performance driving hardware and the MCU, as well as Eliminate awkward wire routing. With customizable features, like power control options, custom boot screens, multiple play screens, shot tracker, Cable Free Charging and wireless Air Sync; DYE’s MOSair is advanced performance in the palm of your hand.
- 5-axis joystick control
- High resolution OLED display screen
- Full color OLED display screen
- The massive 1” full color, high resolution OLED screen on the M3+ makes getting feedback from you marker lightning fast. The screen, combined with the 5-axis Joystick control provides intuitive navigation through, systems checks, settings adjustment, and performance data.
Internal Pressure Sensor
- The M3+ is equipped with an internal pressure sensor that monitors the operating pressure in the marker. Extremely accurate digital pressure transducer helps you keep the M3+ within the optimal pressure ranges. No more packing around heavy testers with bulky dial gauges. DYE’s Prism Interface will confirm your pressures in seconds.
- Charge up and play. No more last minute runs to the store, or begging friends for a 9-volt. All you need now is a power source, and a standard micro USB cable to have the power to play.
CFC (Cable Free Charging)
- Wireless charging: set up you charging pad and never plug in again. Your M3+ can now be charged on any near field charging base, and the DYE charging pad works with all standard NFC systems. Is your smartphone as advanced as the M3+? It’s time to charge and play.
- i5 goggle hands free alert system
- A revolutionary step for the sport of paintball, the M3+ MOS Air is wireless. With the simple plug and go e.VOKE box, your gun is ready to send your i5 e.VOKE vital game time information via DYE’s air sync wireless connection. Customizable automated audio alerts like time tracking and shot count, keep you ahead of the competition.
- No wire between frame and body
- Quick disconnect, contact pads
- Eliminate awkward wire routing
- Dramatically improve serviceability
UL 45 Frame
- Hour glass shape
- Ergonomic designed specifically around the dual finger trigger
- Superior comfort
- Superior grip and control
- The UL 45 frame is the culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. Designed specifically for modern double finger triggers, the UL frame’s Hour-Glass shape was ergonomically designed to give the player ultimate control, comfort, and performance. The UL frame combined with DYE’s famous Sticky grips offers a secure grip for stability and accuracy, while at the same time encourages a sustainable, rapid trigger speed. The BWing21 Mag-Reach Blade Trigger offers optimal tuning for unbeatable speed, reaction time and trigger control.
- The macro line has been removed to improve ergonomics and performance. Switching hands in tight situations has never been quicker or easier.
- Full external adjustment
- Adjustable trigger rake
- Dual roller bearings
- Full adjust trigger
- Pre and post travel adjustment
- Magnetic return force
- The Mag-Reach Trigger system incorporates the super smooth benefits of magnetic trigger return. It is the next evolution in individually customized ergonomic comfort, as well as optimal trigger speed. The adjustable trigger angle, travel, and magnetic return force allow you to create a personalized fit. All adjustments on the Mag-Reach Trigger are accessed externally, so you can reach your ultimate shooting capabilities.
- Best ergonomics in paintball
- Miro texture
- superior comfort
- superior grip and control
- Tool-less design
- Full wrap grip
- Dual density material
- The tool-less full, wraparound Sticky Grip with micro texture provides ultimate grip. Dual density design offers comfort and control. The tool-less design utilizes a durable locking system that ensures a rock solid grip, and at the same time quick access for service.
Hyper 6s Pro
- Proven reliable design
- Air pressure bleed off
- Faster response time
- Simplified cartridge assembly
- Coil spring for easy service
- Fastest service
- The latest generation of DYE’s trusted line of regulators is the most reliable and consistent regulator DYE has produced to date. Features a more efficient airflow path and consistent piston movement, along with an updated single coil spring and simplified cartridge assembly that delivers exceptionally easy service. Integrated into the Hyper 6s Pro is a pressure bleed off to ensure no gas is trapped in the marker when degassed. Improvements focused on performance, reliability, and safety to ensure the best playing experience possible.
Lockdwn2 Clamping Feed Neck
- Durable robust design
- Cam lever clamp
- Wide range of adjustment
- The adjustable cam lock lever allows you to securely lock you R-2™ Loader onto your gun without tools. DYE’s Lockdwn2 feed neck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your gear stays compact and low profile.
- Color coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance on your marker.
Low Profile Design
- The M3+ has one of the lowest profiles in today’s market. It’s streamlined for the most competitive profile possible. With this compact profile comes dramatic weight savings as well. The M3+ weighs in at less than 1lb 10oz.
DYE UL-S Back
- 8 inch barrel back (1-.688 and 1- .684)-Custom Engraved Russian Legion
- 7 inch control bore
- 5.7 grams lighter than standard UL back
- Autococker threads
- Compatible with all DYE barrel tips
- DYE’s new UL-S Barrel back gives you more control and more accuracy with an extended 7 inch control bore. The UL-S control back uses multi-stage precision honing, the most accurate and consistent finish available in paintball, eliminating ball spin, and improving accuracy. Self-aligning two piece construction ensures properly centered assembly between control bore and steady port tip. This combination of precision components provides an extremely quiet shot, superior accuracy and total performance. The DYE Ultralight Barrel System is designed to give you the ability to easily change barrel length and bore size to match your performance needs.
DYE UL-S Front
- Progressive porting
- Ultra-quiet sound signature
- Optimized harmonics
- Precision multi-stage honing
- Self-centering 2-piece design
- Superior accuracy
- Compatible with all DYE barrel backs
- The new UL-S Barrel tip features a progressive porting pattern that offers an ultra-quiet shot and multi-phase precision honing that is the most accurate and consistent finish available in paintball. The high quality level of honing found on the UL-S Barrel Tip eliminates ball spin and improves accuracy. DYE barrels set the standard for accuracy and quality nearly 25 years ago and continue to do so today.
DYE PGA (Proprietary Graphic Anodizing)
The PGA process is one that is truly unique to each marker that is created in our production facilities. There will be seams and parting lines that are kept to a minimum but will be visible due to the proprietary nature of the 360 degree anodizing process. We look at the lines as a necessary element that provides full graphic anodizing to the entire body of your marker. No two guns are exactly the same due to this artistic, handmade process of applying graphics and anodizing. Thank you for your purchase of your new Dye PGA marker, we know you will love it!