- HK Army Custom Fossil Milling
- HK Army Fossil Milled Shaft S63 Barrel Back with 2 PWR Inserts (.689 & .685)
- Frame With Extended Reach and revised Grip Geometry
- High Flow FT Bolt with Lower Operating Pressure – 95-105psi
- Reduced Recoil and Reduced Sound Signature
- 5 Point Adjustable Blade Trigger W/ Rake Control
- MME Electronics Package W/ BLE Bluetooth and OLED Rear Mounted Display
- Quick Release Bolt and Eye Covers
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder W/ 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Fully Mech Compatible – Mech Frame Sold Separately
- Hard Zipper Case W/ Comprehensive Parts Kit and Allen Wrench Set
Meet the HK Fossil Eclipse CS3 which offers more, across many aspects of its design. Let's start with the NEW OP Core drivetrain. With its Industry First Fully Double Decoupled drive (FDD), and integrated auto dwell dynamics (ADD) it provides supreme consistency, efficiency and reliability, in our most powerful and intelligent spool drive assembly to date. Its 50% increase in valve chamber volume enables the OP Core to operate at an insanely low pressure range of 95-105psi, which not only offers a reduction in sound signature, but noticeably reduces bolt force and recoil and an approximate increase of almost 20% in efficiency over the CS2 that this replaces. The OP Core benefits from the NEW Cure FT bolt that has a higher air flow rate throughout its 3-stage acceleration and completes the truly impressive OP Core drivetrain package.
The CS3 prides itself on not only delivering power from its incredible levels of performance, but on the confidence it gives the player when they step under the net. The ergonomics, how the marker feels in the hand and how the player becomes at one with the marker are important to the success of both parties. With a longer grip pitch, a higher rear hand position on the frame, and a reduced overall height from barrel bore to tank centreline, the stance of the CS3 feels instantly more aggressive than its predecessors. But also instantly familiar to those who have spent any time with any Eclipse high end offering. Visually, the CS3 appears more purposeful with its aggressive stance, confident milling, and poise.