|LENGTH OF PULL
- 450 FPS with 376 Grain Arrow
- 169 ft-lbs of Energy
- Pre-Charged Pneumatic Powered (high-pressure air)
- Up to 25 big game lethal shots per fill
- Max Tank Pressure of 3,625 PSI
- Two-Stage Trigger
- Manual Safety
- Multiple Picatinny Accessory Rails
- Comes with (3) Field Tipped Arrows
- Use ONLY Umarex AirSaber Arrows with the AirSaber arrow gun. Use of other arrows can cause serious injury or even death. AirSaber arrows are engineered for strength sufficient to handle extremely high air pressure. Arrows for bows and crossbows are not strong enough to withstand the high air pressure and can explode when pressurized. This can cause seriousÂ injury to the shooter and bystanders.
Umarex's AirSaber is flinging arrows with no strings attached! The Umarex AirSaber uses high-pressure air to propel a 376-grain arrow at velocities up to 450 feet per second with a fully charged air tank. Arrows shot from a full tank reach energy levels over 169 ft-lbs. This is more than enough for hunting big game and is, in fact, legal in 10 states for deer and most states allow for predator/feral species hunting with devices of this kind. The AirSaber uses a special carbon-fiber arrow that weighs 276 grains by itself. These arrows accept standard and mechanical broadheads and are easily changed out. Shooters can expect to get 25 shot at big game lethal energy on one fill or 30 shots of predator lethal energy. The tank pressurizes at 3,625 PSI and the AirSaber comes with a Foster fitting fill probe for easy fills with an HPA compressor, hand-pump, or SCBA tank. The AirSaber is accurate out to 70 yards and has a top Picatinny rail for mounting an optic of your choice. Unlike other arrow shooting rifles the AirSaber has a sleek form and a price that's hard to beat.
The AirSaber comes with 3 arrow tipped with 100 grain field points and the required fill probe.