- No hand pump or air filling source included.
- Patented Pre-Pressurized Tank Design
- 10 Shot Rotary Magazine
- Shoots At Full Power With Fewer Pumps
- Automatic Overpressure Air Release
- Compact Side-Mounted Cocking Lever
- Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger
- Combination Picatinny and 11mm Dovetail Optics Mounting Rail
- 1,100 FPS with .22 Caliber Alloy Pellets
The Origin .22 PCP rifle is a truly unique PCP that cuts pumping down by half so you can do more shooting. The patented pre-pressurized tank is pressurized for a full-power shot with only 13 pumps from the included 3-stage, 4,500 PSI hand pump. It's the Ever Pressure Tank System that makes it possible to fill the air cylinder with fewer pumps. To completely fill the Origin's tank it only requires about 100 pumps from most high-pressure air pumps. This is less than half of the pumps required of comparable PCP rifles with a similar air cylinder volume. The Origin .22 is a smooth operator with its side-mounted cocking lever and included two 10-shot auto-indexing rotary magazines that share its design with the Umarex Gauntlet magazine. With the Origin, you can spend less, pump less, and shoot more. Mount up your favorite optic on the combination optic rail that will accept 11mm or Picatinny rings and head to the range with the Origin .22 pellet rifle and a few tins of pellets. Made by popular request, the hard-hitting and accurate Origin is now available in this rifle-only package. No hand pump included. It does come with a fill probe.